Welcome Back
Bunbury online dating - Talk the pants off of me

Mon 26 Sep 2011 - 10:09 || Welcome Back Wi-owner || Newest user is KrisDeviant || Number of Post 5624 || Site up Days 748

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kalgoorl

Anonymous

Melton online dating - I want to be ur slut My name is Kaya CASTLEBERRY I’m looking for someone who will understand me, appreciate me, someone who will not mistake my kindness for a weakness and take advantage of me. I'm a very loving person and I have a lot to offer someone. I believe that personality is very important, because without that you have nothing. I want to be a part of his life just like I would want h I'm to be a part of mine and hope to find h I'm soon. ps i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so please contact me there. Wollongong free online dating singles in Perth free online dating free personals Victoria dating dating chat I want to try something new with either a man, woman, or both. You ask me and I'll tell. Only been with one man so far but if you want to teach me a thing or two I'll let you. I'm not a experienced girl but I know how to have jus as much fun. Send me a line to know more about me. I'm all about sexy, I always wear heels, always done to the T... My hair is always done, i dont wear too much make up but my face is clear and naturally glows on its own.. Whatever else you'd likew to know just ask because i can write a book hehe. Im just looking for a friend with benefits. I like to have a good time and have sex for hours if i like and the guy is cute and hung. just want to have fun. hang out have drinks and see what happens. I love to be surprised. I also need you to be a good kisser and please dont tell me what your member looks like. I will find out for myself. If you are looking for a relationship, who knows but right now, companionship is all i need. I require a real pic! And some talking first. I would one day, LOVE 2 find my soul mate.And get 2 know each other, FALL in love, And then one day get married, and Start a family of are own. Contact me if you want something serious. I want someone who likes trying new things. He needs to be independent. I'm very down to earth and fun to be around. So I'm looking for the same...just a cool guy and it seems impossible to find!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Chat Room
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com