Welcome Back
D'Angel denies dating rumours

Mon 26 Sep 2011 - 10:09 || Welcome Back Wi-owner || Newest user is KrisDeviant || Number of Post 5624 || Site up Days 748

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1D'Angel denies dating rumours Empty
D'Angel denies dating rumours Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:29 pm

Wi-owner

Wi-owner

D'Angel denies dating rumours STARRIGHT_1_PXOLMAngelVAMD'Angel denies dating rumours STARRIGHT_1_PQTBSgyptiaAM

Contributed: D'Angel, File: Gyptian
Sadeke Brooks, Staff Reporter

Dancehall artiste D'Angel yesterday dismissed rumours that she is currently dating Gyptian.

In an interview with THE STAR, she said, "I don't know where those rumours came from and I don't care. A music mi do, so I just want to dispel those rumours. Rumours and gossip always surround D'Angel, but I always break the barriers through music, music is my platform."

working closely

However, both Gyptian and D'Angel have been working closely of late, as they recently wrote and recorded a love song together called Gravity.

According to D'Angel, "It's a love song with me and Gyptian. Wi did jus dey a studio, the rhythm come up and we put pen to paper, and it's gonna be another number one for Gyptian and D'Angel."

Gyptian was also pleased with the collaboration.

good collaboration

"Angel come do her part, the rhythm was built by me and produced by Black Blood Music. The producer of the song is Christopher Hart. Is a good collaboration, different, and the business need more of these songs. Is another number-one hit," said the artiste whose song Hold Yuh has been doing well on the Billboard's Hot R&B chart.

Meanwhile, D'Angel said she was recently signed to Access Financial Services to represent the company, which she says is "a financial institution that offers loans and my endorsement was about offering business loans to potential smal- business owners".

She added, "I'm the new face for the billboards and ad campaigns that are now running in the media. They actually use my store as showcase in some of the ads to depict where I am coming from and where I am now. So, to all potential business owners and those who want to expand, the best way to go is with Access."

❒ Has new 'love song' with Gyptian

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Chat Room
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com