Welcome Back
TEEN BOY ASSAULTS 18-Y-O LOVER - 'When me talk, she no wah hear'

Mon 26 Sep 2011 - 10:09 || Welcome Back Wi-owner || Newest user is KrisDeviant || Number of Post 5624 || Site up Days 748

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wi-owner

Wi-owner

TEEN BOY ASSAULTS 18-Y-O LOVER - 'When me talk, she no wah hear'  Main10

A 17-year-old boy who has repeatedly beaten his 18-year-old girlfriend and mother of his child was brought before the Corporate Area Resident Magistrate's Court yesterday.

The accused, Donovan Campbell, told the court that he had beaten his girlfriend because "when me talk, she no wah hear". Campbell's response annoyed Resident Magistrate Judith Pusey, who then asked him what gave him the right to assault his girlfriend.

The grandmother of the complainant was also present in court and explained that she had become exasperated with Campbell repeatedly hitting her granddaughter, and she wanted "the licking, the licking, Your Honour, to end".

Campbell was remanded until July 30 when one of his parents or a guardian is expected to attend court when the matter will be heard again.

Campbell was charged with assault occasioning bodily harm, assault of a police and resisting arrest.

Published by [The Star]

DRAGON

DRAGON

you si weh Dem young people yah a practice.

"youth don't falla addi"

thats all mi have to say sign0015

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Chat Room
Free forum | Art, Culture and Leisures | Painting, Drawing | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com