Welcome Back
Women's Conference

Mon 26 Sep 2011 - 10:09 || Welcome Back Wi-owner || Newest user is KrisDeviant || Number of Post 5624 || Site up Days 748

You are not connected. Please login or register

Women's Conference

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wi-owner

Wi-owner

Women's Conference Fonbag10

At the 1997 Women's Conference the first speaker from England stood up and said, "At last years conference we spoke about being more assertive with our husbands. Well after the conference I went home and told my husband that I would no longer cook for him and that he would have to do it himself. After the first day I saw nothing. After the second day I saw nothing. But after the third day I saw that he had cooked a wonderful roast lamb." The crowd cheered.

The second speaker from America stood up and said, "After last years conference I went home and told my husband that I would no longer do his laundry and that he would have to do it himself. After the first day I saw nothing, after the second day I saw nothing, but on the third day I saw that he had done not only his laundry but mine as well." The crowd cheered.

The third speaker from Jamaica stood up and said, "Hafter las ears conference me go ome and tell mi usband dat mi naah do no more cooking, cleaning, nar shapping, and dat im affi do it imself. Hafter de firs day mi nuh si nutting, hafta de secon day mi nuh si nutting needa. Den pon the tird day, as de swelling go down likkle, mi coulda si outta mi lef eye."

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Chat Room
Free forum | Art, Culture and Leisures | Painting, Drawing | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com