Welcome Back
Flying Over Jamaica

Mon 26 Sep 2011 - 10:09 || Welcome Back Wi-owner || Newest user is KrisDeviant || Number of Post 5624 || Site up Days 748

You are not connected. Please login or register

Flying Over Jamaica

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wi-owner

Wi-owner

Flying Over Jamaica Fonbag10

Fidel Castro of Cuba, Maurice Bishop of Grenada
and Michael Manley of Jamaica were returning from a meeting with Mikael Gorbachev in Moscow
in the late 1970s. However, there was a power-cut over the entire Caribbean, so the pilot of the plane could not identify which country they were over so the plane could land.

The three leaders reassured him that they could identify their respective nations, as long as he opened a window.
This the pilot immediately did. After flying for a while, Castro shouted: "Si! This is my beloved Cuba. I smell the sugar!" The pilot then located the landing strip, let off Castro and took off again.

Bishop then erupted:
"There she is, my spice island. Smell that nutmeg!"

The pilot landed, let off Bishop and took off again, with only Manley on board. "What about you sir?” he enquired, "How are you going to identify your country?" "Everything is under control" Manley replied. He then stuck his hand with a $50,000 gold watch outside the window.

When he took it back in, the watch was gone. "We're over Jamaica!" he announced.

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Chat Room
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com