Welcome Back
Little Mary in Sunday school‏

Mon 26 Sep 2011 - 10:09 || Welcome Back Wi-owner || Newest user is KrisDeviant || Number of Post 5624 || Site up Days 748

You are not connected. Please login or register

Little Mary in Sunday school‏

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mentally Unstable

Mentally Unstable

Little Mary in Sunday school‏ Addbag10

Little Mary was not the best student in Sunday School. Usually she slept through the class. One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, "Tell me, Mary, who created the universe?"

When Mary didn't stir, little Johnny, an altruistic boy seated in the chair behind her, took his sharp pencil and jabbed her in the rear. "God Almighty!" shouted Mary, and the teacher said, "Very good."

A while later the teacher asked Mary, "Who is our Lord and Savior?" Mary didn't even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her in the ass. "Jesus Christ!" shouted Mary and the teacher said, "Very good."

Then, a little while later, the teacher asked Mary a third question. "What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?"

Once again, Johnny jabbed her with his pencil. This time Mary jumped up and shouted, "If you stick that damn thing in me one more time, I'll break it in half!"

Share this post on: reddit

Wi-owner

Post Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:16 am by Wi-owner

lol mad Laughing sell off good joke ^_^ fool

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Chat Room
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com