Welcome Back
LA Lewis-Goofy clash on again - The two set to battle this month

Mon 26 Sep 2011 - 10:09 || Welcome Back Wi-owner || Newest user is KrisDeviant || Number of Post 5624 || Site up Days 748

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wi-owner

Wi-owner

by the jamaica star
Krista Henry, Staff Reporter
LA Lewis-Goofy clash on again - The two set to battle this month Ent_th10
( l - r ) LA Lewis , Goofy - File photos

It appears that the casket that was ordered by deejay LA Lewis for a clash with Mr G will finally be used.

Brite Lite Funeral Services' owner Tommy Thompson is planning an event later this month where the two artistes will face off lyrically.

At Sting 2009 at Jamworld in Portmore, St Catherine, the $200,000 casket was on stage waiting and Mr G, fully clad in black, was in attendance but LA Lewis was missing in action.

Now Thompson is making arrangement for the two artistes to meet on a new yet-to-be named stage for a clash of comical proportions. He told The STAR, "In di streets everyone wants to see what will happen, a lot of people are still talking about it, so I'm looking to have a clash party."

According to Thompson, he has contacted both parties who are willing to clash, and he is currently awaiting confirmation of a venue, possibly outside of Kingston, at the end of January. The event, Thompson said, will be a party vibe but will also be the final settlement between the two who had agreed to lyrically duke it out in exchange for LA Lewis dropping criminal charges he had earlier filed against Mr G after they had a physical conflict.

After failing to turn up for Sting, LA Lewis in an interview with The STAR said that he didn't 'chicken out' from the clash but chose not to attend because he was not satisfied with how the promoters dealt with him. According to Lewis, the demands he made for a tour bus and money for costumes for his entourage were not met by the promoters, among other reasons.

the clash will happen

Thompson, no stranger to promoting events, is now promising patrons that his event will be different and the clash will happen. "I can tell you widdout any question signs if I say it's gonna happen, it's gonna happen. I have never let the public down," Thompson said.

He added, "We still have the casket (which was commissioned by LA Lewis), still around for use, waiting for the owner to rest in peace."

When contacted, Mr G confirmed that he is still willing to clash as he says persons have been plaguing him in the streets to settle the argument. He said, "Yea man, me still a clash, a nuh me chicken out. Everybody still waiting to see it, mi can't walk in peace on di road."

Mr G has even penned a song for LA Lewis to be released soon called To-ma-artist, in which he says Lewis has "tricked' people into believing he's a deejay when he is not". Thompson says he is also hoping to see a clash between female deejays Spice and Lisa Hyper and is looking to contact the two about that.

Meanwhile, Lewis said he is ready for the clash, adding, "Me well waan kill Goofy."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Chat Room
Free forum | Art, Culture and Leisures | Painting, Drawing | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com