Welcome Back
FLEXXING WITH: I-OCTANE(TEENage Observer)

Mon 26 Sep 2011 - 10:09 || Welcome Back Wi-owner || Newest user is KrisDeviant || Number of Post 5624 || Site up Days 748

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

G-gage

G-gage

FLEXXING WITH: I-OCTANE(TEENage Observer) Octane10

FLEXXING WITH: I-OCTANE
Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Born Byiome Muir, and a past student of both Garvey Maceo and Knox College, I-Octane is all about positive music and the upliftment of people. Described as energetic and humble, I- Octane is also currently one of Jamaica's top cultural artistes.

With songs like Lose A Friend, Thank You Father and Mama You Alone getting heavy rotation on the airwaves, I-Octane is still on the grind with recently released songs such as Think A Little Time, and Sow Life Seeds.
Also, in the pipeline, is a collaboration with Duane Stephenson and a medley video with the likes of Tarrus Riley, for the Give Thanks Rhythm.

Considered one of Jamaica's most underrated artistes I-Octane attributes this to his personality and not being affiliated with any groups or following music hype. On the other hand, he was not ruling out the fact that 'positive' music is slower to take root in Jamaica. I-Octane also conceded that blame could be placed on the management team and himself.

Using music as an instrument of expression, I-Octane draws from everyday situations and personal experiences to write his songs. Octane described the knowledge he acquired from the business as one of his greatest achievements, and the reception he received on his European tour has one of his most memorable moments.

I-Octane is in high demand and is already booked for numerous shows in the coming months, some of which include Release The Chain, Hype In The Park, and a few after-Champs parties. He is also slated to perform in New York, this weekend.

I-Octane has a few words of advice for TEENagers all over Jamaica: "Love yourself. Honour your parents. Don't blame life. Accept your faith and go after your goals and dreams with faith in the Almighty."

-- Ian Williams

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Chat Room
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com