Welcome Back
ALBUMS IN 2010(Extracted from TEENage observer)

Mon 26 Sep 2011 - 10:09 || Welcome Back Wi-owner || Newest user is KrisDeviant || Number of Post 5624 || Site up Days 748

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

G-gage

G-gage

ALBUMS IN 2010(Extracted from TEENage observer) TA-COVER-3_w370
ALBUMS IN 2010
Oshane Hutchinson
Tuesday, March 02, 2010

The new year is gearing up to be a very good year in music. With new album releases from various artistes, TEENage has scoped out the most anticipated albums to date and compiled the ones we highly suggest are worth purchasing.

Usher: Raymond vs Raymond
Usher's sixth studio album, Raymond vs Raymond, promises to deliver on all aspects, and follows his 2008 album, Here I Stand, which was considered a major disappointment compared to its predecessor Confessions. Much like Confessions, Raymond vs Raymond deals with relationships, infidelity and Usher's own marriage. The album also includes songs such as Daddy's Home and Foolin' Around. TEENage believes that if you liked Usher's previous albums, you will adore Raymond vs Raymond. The album is expected in stores March 30th, 2010.

Drake: Thank Me Later
Probably the most highly anticipated album of the year is Canadian rapper Aubrey 'Drake' Graham's is first studio album Thank Me Later. The album will be released on Lil Wayne's Young Money label and is expected to be a solid hip-hop album differing from his mix-tape So Far Gone. With the possibility of collaborations with Kanye West, Kid Cudi and Sade, the album promises to be a good one.

Justin Beiber: My World 2.0
My World is the first studio album from Canadian singer and TEENage sensation Justin Beiber. It is considered to be a two-part album with the first being released in late November, last year, and the second instalment to be released in this month. The album's lead single Baby was released on January 18th and promises to give you the full Justin Beiber experience.

Mariah Carey: Angels Advocate
Mariah's 13th studio album Angels' Advocate is one to definitely watch. It is suspected that the album will consist of remixes of songs taken off Mariah's previous album Memoirs Of An Imperfect Angel.
The album news originally leaked on Mariah's official website, since then two music videos have been released for download, one for Up Out My Face with Nicki Minaj and the other for Angels Cry featuring Ne-Yo. Chances are that this album will be yet another success story for Mariah. Her 12 other studio albums have also included classics such as Butterfly, Rainbow, Glitter and The Emancipation of Mimi.

Beyonce: Honey Bee
Love her or hate her, Beyonce Knowles is back bigger and better than before with her new album entitled Honey Bee. It has been rumored that there will be lots of artistry, perfected stunts and heavy dance moves by prominent dancers, lots of collaborations and, of course, to deliver as she normally does. Even though she has decided to take a six month break before proceeding with the album, she has stated that she will be able to recharge her batteries to be bigger and better in 2010.

Assassin: Agent Sasco
Jeffery 'Assassin' Campbell has been a consistent artiste. With the success of his past albums, assassin is gearing up for the release of his latest work Agent Sasco. The album promises to deliver on all aspects, showing especially his lyrical capabilities. Even though he's had major success with past albums, we hope that he will get the recognition he deserves with this one.
Nicky B: RnD (Rhythm and Dancehall)
Nicholas Bennett, also known has Nicky B, has been doing big in 2010. With a handful of new singles and a new album entitled RnD, he is looking to cement his place in the music industry. The 14-track album will consist of collaborations with Snoop Dogg, Rock City, Beenie Man, and a newcomer by the name of Jazzy, who is signed to Jamie Foxx's label. The album is expected this summer.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Chat Room
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com