Welcome Back
Waterhouse FC parts company with Coach Maxwell

Mon 26 Sep 2011 - 10:09 || Welcome Back Wi-owner || Newest user is KrisDeviant || Number of Post 5624 || Site up Days 748

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wi-owner

Wi-owner

Waterhouse FC parts company with Coach Maxwell Geoffrey%20maxwellWaterhouse FC has parted company will Coach Geoffrey Maxwell.

Maxwell joined the club at the start of last season and after a disastrous start, guided them to a creditable third place finish.

The club has not given a reason for his departure but RJR Sports understands that they were not pleased with Maxwell's stance in not wanting to use most of the young players in the senior set up.

But Maxwell says this is not so.

“I reached home last night and I was told by a journalist that he understands that the club has decided to remove me as the head coach…I have accepted the idea,”

“But before anyone jumps into different directions, this is a personal difference between the Club President Ricky Chin and myself so whatever anyone wants to say about I am not on the same page length as the club, this is totally untrue. This is a personal problem between the President of Waterhouse Ricky Chin and myself,” Mr. Maxwell said.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Chat Room
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com