Welcome Back
CURE AGAIN! - Jah Cure's single 'Never Say Never' hits airwaves

Mon 26 Sep 2011 - 10:09 || Welcome Back Wi-owner || Newest user is KrisDeviant || Number of Post 5624 || Site up Days 748

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wi-owner

Wi-owner

CURE AGAIN! - Jah Cure's single 'Never Say Never' hits airwaves STARLEFT_1_PKK4HarrenatAM
Reggae artiste Jah Cure (left) and Rickman Warren. - Contributed

Production house Jamplified Records has released its latest rhythm, Stonehenge, the first single of which features reggae artiste Jah Cure.

Jah Cure's track, titled Never Say Never, hit the airwaves earlier this month and is already resonating with fans everywhere.

"This song is another one for the ladies," Cure said of the new single. "It's the kind of music I know my fans appreciate... and I love to keep giving them what they want."

The creation of the Stonehenge rhythm, much like its namesake, reflects ingenuity and a concentrated effort. However, there's no mystery as to the makers of the addictive beat. Produced by Rickman 'Jamplified' Warren, Stonehenge is an uptempo reggae beat which boasts a soulful European flavour and exudes a magic which captivates its listeners.

According to Warren, who said the Stonehenge rhythm is one of his favourites, "Jah Cure brought his unique style and vibe, and the rhythm and artiste just fit together perfectly."

Never Say Never will be featured on Jah Cure's upcoming album, due to be released later this year. The Stonehenge rhythm also features the likes of Anthony B, George Nooks, Pressure, Bryan Art, Lutan Fyah, Gyptian and Courtney John, among other artistes, and will be available on iTunes, Amazon and all major music retailers.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Chat Room
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com