Welcome Back
vybz-kartel-releases-pon-di-gaza. Album

Mon 26 Sep 2011 - 10:09 || Welcome Back Wi-owner || Newest user is KrisDeviant || Number of Post 5624 || Site up Days 748

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1vybz-kartel-releases-pon-di-gaza. Album Empty

Wi-owner

Wi-owner

special update - brand new from Adidjahiem Records/NotNice Records label and available online @iTunes and @Amazon as of today, is Vybz Kartel’s latest album effort titled “Pon Di Gaza”.

Pon Di Gaza is described as a complete portrayal of the life and times of Adidja ‘Vybz Kartel’ Palmer. Tunes such as the Billboard-charting single “Ramping Shop” (featuring Spice), “Versitility” (featuring Indu), and “Like a Movie”, give audiences the flashy side of Vybz Kartel, while new singles such as “Teardrops,” “What You Won’t Do for Love,” “Can’t Frame Me,” and “Yeah Though I Walk” give personal testament of the trials, tribulations, and triumphs of Adidja Palmer.

“The exclusive tracks were done late last summer, and reflects the mood of what I was going through at that point in time,” states Kartel. “Detained in jail without just cause, relationships between my baby mothers and myself - each with a different outcome, the death of a good friend … real life situations. I think my fans will love to get personal with Kartel, so this is their chance.” If you haven’t already, get your copy now by clicking the image below.

vybz-kartel-releases-pon-di-gaza. Album Vybz-k10

Vybz Kartel - Pon Di Gaza - Track List
1. Yeah Though I Walk
2. Ghetto Youth
3. Bail For Me
4. Best Baby Daddy
5. Broken Cry (Feat. Blak Ryno)
6. Can’t Frame Me
7. For Love
8. Love Of Money
9. Whine Up You Body
10. Get Wild