Welcome Back
The Secret to a Long and Happy Marriage

Mon 26 Sep 2011 - 10:09 || Welcome Back Wi-owner || Newest user is KrisDeviant || Number of Post 5624 || Site up Days 748

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Secret to a Long and Happy Marriage

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wi-owner

Wi-owner

The Secret to a Long and Happy Marriage Fonbag10

A Jamaican couple was celebrating their golden wedding anniversary on the beach in Montego Bay. Their domestic tranquility had long been the talk of the town. "What a peaceful & loving couple". A local newspaper reporter was inquiring as to the secret of their long and happy marriage.

"Well, it dates back to our honeymoon in America," explained the man. "We visited the Grand Canyon in Arizona and took a trip down to the bottom of the canyon by horse. We hadn't gone too far when my wife's horse stumbled and she almost fell off. My wife looked down at the horse and quietly said, ‘That's once.'

We proceeded a little further and the horse stumbled again, this time causing her to drop her water. Once more my wife quietly said, 'That's twice'.

"We hadn't gone a half-mile when the horse stumbled for a third time. My wife quietly removed a revolver from her purse and shot the horse dead.

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Chat Room
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com