Welcome Back
WI TALENT.NET REVIEW 2011

Mon 26 Sep 2011 - 10:09 || Welcome Back Wi-owner || Newest user is KrisDeviant || Number of Post 5624 || Site up Days 748

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WI TALENT.NET   REVIEW  2011 Empty
WI TALENT.NET REVIEW 2011 Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:36 pm

Wi-owner

Wi-owner

WI TALENT.NET   REVIEW  2011 Yfr214
Wi Talent

WI TALENT.NET   REVIEW  2011 Red12 Design/Theme & Layout - Rating: Excellent
    I would just like to start off this Design/Theme & Layout review by saying I am very impressed at first glance. Keep up the good work WI TALENT.NET   REVIEW  2011 Icon_thumleft

Design/Theme:
    Your forum has an exquisite design that looks so professionally well done. Your knowledge of CSS coding, and use of java and flash is very precise and very unique. I like how all of your colors go perfectly together to create a sense of professional design. Your design itself is literally inviting people to come and register at your forum. The only little flaw that I noticed was the little lag that I get when scrolling your actual community board/forum probably from some of the CSS coding and content. I also really like your theme because it lets people show off their creativity in anything their good at. It could vary from computer skills to graphical designs, the main topic of it is to not so secretly endorse your special individual abilities.

Layout:
    Your layout is perfect - You are on target as to how many categories/forums you need, and you transformed them into a way of saving space, and at the same time matching your forum's theme and design. I like the way you organized the forums by putting them under the appropriate category that they belong to.

Your design and organization skills are beyond comprehension, but the only thing I would suggest that you work out is the lag. After you fix this lag, you can continue to progress the forum by adding some more original unique content. Good luck with your forum, and remember to keep it close to you by working on it everyday Wink.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Chat Room
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com