Welcome Back
DMX Held Without Bond

Mon 26 Sep 2011 - 10:09 || Welcome Back Wi-owner || Newest user is KrisDeviant || Number of Post 5624 || Site up Days 748

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reader Rating

DMX Held Without Bond Vote_lcap0%DMX Held Without Bond Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DMX Held Without Bond Empty
DMX Held Without Bond Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:42 pm

Wi-owner

Wi-owner

DMX Held Without Bond DmxDMX is currently being held without bond following his arrest on Tuesday (March 9) for violating his parole.

According to the Arizona Maricopa County Sheriff, Joe Arpaio, the rapper was found in possession of cocaine, and admitted to using it.

"He admitted to using cocaine, so he's back in our jail," said Arpaio. "I think it's about time to give him hard time. We do have a great drug prevention program in the jail, so if he stays in our jail system I will consider [letting] him go through our program."

Gary Jenkins, DMX's lawyer, reportedly told TMZ that X has been battling addiction for a while now and needs help.

"He's been battling addiction for some time and he's in need of treatment," said Jenkins. "We're hoping that maybe Dr. Drew might be able to help him."

After the judge left the courtroom during the hearing on Tuesday, DMX ranted: "I'm the only one got arrested today...f*cking c*cksuckers do it every time man. I get my rights violated but I gotta be quiet about it...f*cking b*tch man."

Speaking on X's situation to Vibe, long-time collaborator and producer Dame Grease claimed that DMX hasn't been abusing drugs.

"He knows he can't use drugs because he'll go to f*ckin jail. I don't know what the exact terms [of the violation] are, but as far as any dirty urine, I'm not aware of that and I know he's been clean."

DMX will report back to court on March 16th.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Chat Room
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com