Welcome Back
Chris Brown Pleads For Support From Fans

Mon 26 Sep 2011 - 10:09 || Welcome Back Wi-owner || Newest user is KrisDeviant || Number of Post 5624 || Site up Days 748

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reader Rating

Chris Brown Pleads For Support From Fans Vote_lcap0%Chris Brown Pleads For Support From Fans Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Chris Brown Pleads For Support From Fans Vote_lcap0%Chris Brown Pleads For Support From Fans Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chris Brown Pleads For Support From Fans Empty

Wi-owner

Wi-owner

Chris Brown Pleads For Support From Fans PicImg_Chris_Brown_Court_86a1Embattled artist Chris Brown recently created a SayNow broadcast pleading for support from his fans. During the recording, Brown asks that fans call into their local radio stations and request his songs because, according to him, the stations aren't putting them into rotation.

"I ain't never really did this but right now I need all of my fans help," Chris Brown said.

"A lot of radio stations aren't playing my records. They are not being that supportive and I wouldn't expect them to. It's on the fans and what you guys do in your power to bring me back. That's all I need from you guys and nothing else will do that expect for the fans...I don't know what else to say. It's nothing else that I can do. I'm doing everything that I need to do. I'm doing me as a person and I'm a better guy."

When Brown's Graffiti album was released last December, he accused retail stores of blackballing him as well. He even personally checked out several stores, and claimed that the album wasn't even on the shelves.

The February 2009 domestic violence incident involving Chris and then-girlfriend Rihanna has cast a heavy shadow over the singer's career, and he has yet to rebound from the situation.

In related news, Brown recently unleashed a mixtape titled, In My Zone, onto the internet and the Valentine's Day release was generally well-received by both fans and critics.

[yoraps.com]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Chat Room
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com