Welcome Back
Lisa Hyper’s friend kicked at Follow Di Arrow

Mon 26 Sep 2011 - 10:09 || Welcome Back Wi-owner || Newest user is KrisDeviant || Number of Post 5624 || Site up Days 748

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

G-gage

G-gage

Lisa Hyper’s friend kicked at Follow Di Arrow Lisa-hype

Female deejay Lisa Hyper, is cross, miserable and angry that a member of Bounty Killer’s entourage kicked her female friend on Saturday night after the stage show, Follow Di Arrow.

A former member of the Vybz-Kartel-led Portmore Empire, which has maintained a at-daggers-drawn relationship with Bounty’s Alliance, Lisa Hyper issued out the ultimate diss to Killer during her set.

“Bounty a junky and him go St Thomas go ride monkey,” the petite dynamo said, in obvious reference to obeah practices, and the crowd roared. This, however, was swiftly followed by stout rounds of boos, which Lisa took in her stride.

“When mi get boo me just laugh, cause a music,” Lisa said.
Things, however, got ugly as following Lisa’s exit from stage the Alliance hangers-on decided to take matters in their own hands.

Prior to she and her friend leaving the venue, the young girl was held and kicked by one of the clownies.

“But mi friend see him face and me see him to. And I don’t want anybody to think say because mi leave Gaza anything change. I could come to Follow Did Arrow with a hundred man, but I never choose to,” Lisa declared.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Chat Room
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com